Fall & winter buying begins Monday, August 7th! We have buyers in store Monday-Saturday and we are ready for your cold weather gear!
Bring in your winter outerwear & Halloween costumes before the Coat Sale Extravaganza on Sept. 23rd.
- You can walk in with two shopping bags filled with clothes or other items.
- If you have more than two shopping bags, please call to make an appointment.
- Typically, an appointment size is two full laundry baskets or tubs.
- Please pair clothes with their mates and put batteries in all battery operated items.
- We ask that all items are clean & smoke free, pet hair free and free of any odor of moth balls or storage.
We are currently buying fall and winter clothes in sizes newborn – 14 as well as maternity wear, kids’ books, toys, baby equipment and more. Some of the hot items we look for in the fall are current-style jeans, warm pajamas, quality fleece jackets, sturdy and stylish school clothes, and like-new sneakers and waterproof shoes and boots. This is also a great time to sell your quality winter jackets, snowpants, snow boots, and Halloween costumes! Spring and summer clothes are now considered out-of-season for us, but we are happy to take a look at your quality spring and summer clothes in sizes NB-14 & maternity. When we buy out-of-season clothes, we are more selective and pay a little less.