We buy every day!
- You can walk in with two shopping bags filled with clothes or other items.
- If you have more than two shopping bags, please call to make an appointment.
- Typically, an appointment size is two full laundry baskets or tubs.
- Please pair clothes with their mates and put batteries in all battery operated items.
- We ask that all items are clean & smoke free, pet hair free and free of any odor of moth balls or storage.
Still have questions? Refer to our Q&A section below or call our store, our buyers would be happy to help.
What Are We Currently Buying?
We are currently buying fall and winter clothes in sizes newborn – 14 as well as maternity wear, kids’ books, toys, baby equipment and more. Some of the hot items we look for in the fall are current-style jeans, warm pajamas, quality fleece jackets, sturdy and stylish school clothes, and like-new sneakers and waterproof shoes and boots. This is also a great time to sell your quality winter jackets, snow pants, snow boots, and Halloween costumes!
Spring and summer clothes are now considered out-of-season for us, but we are happy to take a look at your quality spring and summer clothes in sizes NB-14 & maternity. When we buy out-of-season clothes, we are more selective and pay a little less.
What Sizes Could We Use More Of?
We’re always looking for gently-used clothes of all sizes, and the following sizes are in high demand!
Girls’ Clothing Sizes:
Boys’ Clothing Sizes:
Things we buy All Year Round:
- Dress-up clothes, children’s books, dvds & games
- Halloween costumes & high-quality outerwear for any season.
- Rain & snow boots in good condition,
- Well-made winter coats
- Snow pants
- Stylish and functional maternity clothing
- Rain jackets
- Bathing suits (suitable for swim lessons)
- Basketball shorts
- Cleats and shin guards
- Cloth diapers
- Dance/gymnastics wear
- Baby monitors, swings, exersaucers, bassinets and other useful items.