We buy every day except Sunday!
- You can walk in with two shopping bags filled with clothes or other items.
- If you have more than two shopping bags, please call to make an appointment.
- Typically, an appointment size is two full laundry baskets or tubs.
- Please pair clothes with their mates and put batteries in all battery operated items.
- We ask that all items are clean & smoke free, pet hair free and free of any odor of moth balls or storage.
Still have questions? Refer to our Q&A section below or call our store, our buyers would be happy to help.
What Are We Currently Buying?
We are happy to take a look at clothing for any season, anytime. However, some sellers are more satisfied when they sell “in-season” clothing because we are able to buy more, and pay a bit more for in-season clothing. When we buy out-of-season clothes we are more selective with brands/condition, and pay a little less because we will be storing it.
We are currently buying spring and summer clothes in sizes NB-14 as well as maternity, kid’s books, toys, baby equipment and more. Hot items for spring include (but are not limited to) rain gear, spring jackets, crisp oxford shirts for boys, cotton play dresses for girls, sturdy shorts, high quality sandals like Keens, and swimwear in good condition.
Fall and winter clothes are now considered out-of-season for us, but we are happy to take a look at your quality fall and winter clothes in sizes NB-14 and Maternity. When we buy out-of-season clothes, we are more selective and pay a little less. As always, we are eager to take a look at quality winter outerwear and Halloween costumes year-round
What Sizes Could We Use More Of?
The following sizes have been selling well recently, and we’d like to see more of them!
Girls’ Clothing Sizes:
- 3T girl
- 7/8 girl tops
- 12 – 14 girl
Boys’ Clothing Sizes:
- 3T boy
- 4T boy
- 12 boy
- 14 boy
Things we buy All Year Round:
- Dress-up clothes, children’s books, dvds & games
- Halloween costumes & high-quality outerwear for any season.
- Rain & snow boots in good condition,
- Well-made winter coats
- Snow pants
- Rain jackets
- Bathing suits (suitable for swim lessons)
- Basketball shorts
- Cleats and shin guards
- Cloth diapers
- Dance/gymnastics wear
- Baby monitors, swings, exersaucers, bassinets and other useful items.