We are currently buying by appointment only and will be exclusively using a “Drop & Run” process and allowing items to sit for 24 hours prior to reviewing them.
- To schedule an appointment, please call us at (607) 269-0600.
- All clothing should be laundered and folded and brought in a tote (preferred) or closed plastic bag, with the exception of large gear.
- When you arrive for your appointment please bring you items to the back of the store where the “Intake Counter” is located. We will then show you where to place your items and have you fill out a “Drop & Run” form for smaller items and a “Consignment Agreement” for larger or expensive items
- Dropped off items will remain in the designated quarantine area for 24 hours prior to processing.
- After we process your items, a Buyer will call you with our offer.
- You may choose to receive your payment by either check or store credit.
Still have questions? Refer to our Q&A section below or call our store, our buyers would be happy to help.
We are currently buying the following:
We are currently buying the best of all seasons in all sizes. Items such as the following are of interest regardless of season:
- High-end brands in excellent condition:
- Hanna Andersson
- Mini Boden
- Land’s End
- North Face
- Local Interest (must also be in excellent condition)t:
- Silk Oak
- Organic Burtt’s Bees
- Popular brands in sought after styles that are new with tags:
- Under Armor
- Old Navy
- Cat & Jack
We carry sizes Newborn -14 and Maternity Wear Clothing. Items of particular interest are:
- Newborn to 6 months-
- Like new and current infant clothes (manufactured in last 3 years)
- One piece and matching sets prefered (exceptions may be made for higher end or unique pieces)
- Items that will transition to fall
- Great condition sleeps sacks from brands like Halo and Baby Merlin’s Magic sleepsuit
- 9 Months to big kid size 14-
- Athletic wear, dresses that will transition to Fall, t-shirts, light-weight sweatshirts & hoodies, long-sleeved shirts, overalls, stylish jeans (selectively), jeggings, leggings, rain jackets
- Clothing must be recent styles (manufactured in the last 5 years)
- Cotton pajamas needed in all sizes
- Stylish and in good condition nursing tops, t-shirts, leggings, & dresses
- Must be manufactured within the last 5 years
Footwear (We carry shoe sizes from infant up to “big kid” 5)
- High end sandal brands we are looking for: Keen, Kamik, Merrell, Sperry, See Kai Run, Pediped, Columbia, Native, Teva
- Sturdy and stylish sneakers and shoes that will transition well to fall
- Rainboots in all sizes
- Crocs in all sizes
- Soft soled Size 4 and 5 infant walking shoes (Robeez, Stride Rite, Pediped, etc.)
- Hiking boots (Merrell, Keen, etc.)
- Dress up (Halloween Costumes will be accepted when Fall Buying begins)
We’re very selectively buying toys, games, books, and puzzles.
Please send photos of any gear that you want to sell to email@example.com for pre-screening. Before you bring your items in, make sure they are clean, in working condition, have batteries (if required) and all pieces and hardware are present. You may also want to check for recalls by searching at https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls. We will check this resource when we receive your items and will have to pass on anything with an active recall.
- Bike trailers
- Hiking backpacks
- Bike seats
- Tricycles/ Push Trikes
- Ergo OMNI and 360’s, Tula
- Potty seats
- Pack and plays
- Baby gates
- Bed rails
- Kid size Tables and Chairs
- Exersaucers/ Jumperoos
- Bouncy Seats
- Toddler Beds
- Play yards
- Changing tables
- Play Kitchens
- Learning towers
- Art easels